Do you think your boots can make it another season?
This Aquaseal Urethane Repair Adhesive from Gear Aid really works. Just read the reviews on Amazon. I am on year 3 after I dunked my Lacrosse knee boots a couple times on a primitive hunting trip on an island. To dry them, I had to place them near the fire, which is not ideal for neoprene rubber. They got too hot in one spot and busted a seam. I thought I was on the hook for some new $160 boots. I was excited to find this stuff. I ran a bead inside the crack, squeezed to together, and let it cure. Since then I’ve done about 4 cracks on each boot. This will work on your rain gear too. Check out the other kits available if you need added reinforcement for your repair. I just ordered another tube because I lost my other one. I used an “other seller” that had good ratings and free shipping to get a better price.
- Highly Rated by purchasers
- Ships Free as an Add-on Item to $25 orders
- Works on natural and synthetic materials- rubber, Gore-Tex, Hypalon, and neoprene
- Repairs seams, tears, and holes
- Flexible and abrasion resistant