Attention Food Plotters! If you’re looking for a deal on food plot seed, then look no further. Thanks to Amazon, you can save BIG on Whitetail Institute Imperial Power Plant Food Plot Seed! Don’t get in a hurry because shipping looks a little slow, but sometimes a good deal is worth the wait.
- Designed to provide HIGH PROTEIN AND MASSIVE TONNAGE during the antler growing, fawning and lactating times of late spring and summer
- Includes a true forage-type, vining soybean that can TOLERATE HEAVY GRAZING better than agricultural soybean types
- Provides tons of high-protein forage and is ALSO USED BY DEER AS A BEDDING AREA
- Do not plant until soil temperatures reach a constant 65°F, day and night
- At the heart of power plant are vining forage soybean and peas
Food Plot Tip: Soybeans make the perfect deer hunting food plot because you can plant two plots in the same field and here’s how. Plant soybeans in the spring about two weeks after local farmers put their crops in the ground. This will keep deer from over-browsing on your soybeans before they reach maturity. As soon as the beans begin to turn yellow, broadcast seed some turnips, rapes or other small seeded fall season plant. You’ll have a great food source until late winter and your deer will thank you!