I never dreamed that hunters would be interested in buying a $550 watch for hunting and hiking but this Garmin Fenix 5 could be worth the investment. Good news is, it has been discounted by $150. Now only $399.99. Kuiu also has free shipping on orders of $100 or more!
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Kuiu Ultralight Hunting has new items and new markdowns on their outlet page. Teton and Ultra NX rain gear, and insulating outerwear like Kenai. Kuiu cuts out the middleman and sells direct to consumers, so you are getting tremendous value when you can buy their apparel with a discount.
- Guide Beanie – $9.99
- TETON RAIN PANT – Now $59.99 Was $140.00
- CHINOOK JACKET – Now $149.99 Was $210.00
- ULTRA MERINO 145 LS CREW-T – Now $59.99 Was $89
- ULTRA NX RAIN PANT – Now $79.99 Was $230
- ULTRA NX RAIN JACKET – Now $129.99 Was $280
Kuiu.com has an interesting take on their outlet. Most of their inventory is first quality gear, but you can’t exchange or return it. The savings are significant though, with up to $100 or more on many items. There is a good resale market for KUIU, so even if something doesn’t fit like you hoped, you can recoup much of your costs by reselling it.
- No middleman
- No retail markup
- Total transparency
- Revolutionary products