Gamehide Elimitick Insect Shield Hunting Clothing- Amazon Deals
Gamehide ElimiTick is hunting clothing designed specifically to combat ticks and other biting insects. While insect bites are an annoyance for many of us that enjoy the outdoors, they have become a serious hazard in many parts of the country. Many tick borne illnesses can have effects that last for a lifetime. ElimiTick tick-repelling apparel is made with Insect Shield technology fused right to the fabric. It will last at least 70 washes, and typically for the life of the clothing. Amazon has the best deals on this hunting apparel and there are 20 different options to match your hunting environment. The products are high quality, and generally have great reviews.
From the Gamehide website-
- Ticks hate it – They will do somersaults to get away from it. Literally! If you put a tick on your ElimiTick pant or shirt and watch it, the tick will go into freeze mode, or it will do anything to get away. This is the repellent doing its job.
- The repellent is fused to the fabric – ElimiTick uses Insect Shield Technology. The active ingredient (repellent) is bonded to the fabric fibers.
- Long-lasting – Because the active ingredient is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers, it lasts the expected life of the product.
- Odorless – ElimiTick is odorless. This means you can wear it without concern when hunting scent-savvy big game.
- Repels many insects – ElimiTick repels ticks, chiggers, mosquitoes, flies and midges (no-see-ems).
- Proven – The technology is the result of years of research and field study.
- Stays in clothes – Because the repellent is bonded to the fabric, it stays in the clothing, not on your skin like sprays. This is one reason we like to call it tick armor.
- No restrictions for use – There are no restrictions in using ElimiTick. Protect your entire family from ticks and other insects.
- Easy care – ElimiTick is super-easy to care for. Treat it like you would any other camo hunting clothing.
- Turn the tables – ElimiTick is like tick armor, wear it and you can annoy the ticks for a change!