Rambo The Krusader 1000 Watt Electric Bike – DEMO MODEL – Save $1,800
Looking to save $1,800 on a Rambo electric bike? You can pick up a 1,000 watt “The Krusader” from Rambo for only $3,200 today. I expect this deal to go quick, so if you’ve had your eye on an electric bike built for hunting, then jump on this before someone else does. This is a DEMO bike, so it’s been used a bit but they’re built to last, so don’t let that scare you off. This is a great opportunity for someone to save 36% off the sticker price of a new one.
Introducing the Rambo Krusader. The first all-wheel-drive e-bike in the hunting realm. This all-new hill-climbing monster comes with dual 500-watt motors for a full 1000 watts of power that is unrivaled on tough terrain. The new Krusader is whisper quiet with its all-new single-speed gear drive. It is the most reliable, durable, and bulletproof drive train on the market. This beast is also outfitted with a full front suspension and hydraulic disc brakes to give you a plush ride and unmatched stopping power. If you are looking for an e-bike that can climb mountains, go through snow and mud, or go miles down the beach, the Krusader is the bike for you.
Rambo’s frame integrated batteries allow the battery to sit lower on the bike frame than a standard battery. By placing it lower on the frame helps keep the weight lower and gives the bike a faster, more responsive ride. The integrated battery packs use the very best lithium-ion batteries produced by Panasonic and Samsung, both leaders in the lithium-ion market. Integrated batteries are designed to be universal and allow you to upgrade to a whopping 21-amp hour battery! The 21-amp hour battery can give you a max distance of 75 miles! …….Not all batteries are equal. In fact, not even close. Many e-bikes that are advertised on the market today at a certain amp-hour fall very short. Real-life tests show Rambo outperforms again and again! Don’t be fooled for less the than best!
The Combination of two hub motors, the rear and front hub motors give unsurpassed performance when climbing hills, deep snow, or even mud. These two motors give a combined nominal power rating of 1000W and a peak power rating of 1500W. This system has a reduction ratio of 1: 5 and a maximum torque of 160 N.m, providing ideal power for all-terrain. Many e-bikes use only one hub motor to power their bike, but Rambo demanded more because customers need it!
- Model #: 500 X2 AWD
- Weight: 74 lbs.
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Paint: TrueTimber Viper Woodland Camo
- Motor: Bafang 500W Hub Motor X2
- Digital Display: DP C10.UART
- Battery: Samsung 48V 14.5AH
- Fork: GT MRK 355 Air 26
- Front Hub: Bafang 500W Hub Motor
- Rear Hub: Bafang 500W Hub Motor
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Front Brake: Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- Rear Brake: Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- Chain Ring: Rambo custom built 36T Narrow Wide
- Tire: Maxxis Minion FBF, FBR 26″ x 4.0″
- Rim: Double Wall W/O holes 80mm wide
- Pedal: Wellgo B807DU
- Saddle: Selle Royal A027HEO
- Handlebar: PROMAX 770mm
- Stem: PROMAX MA-50
- Grip: Velo Ergonomic Lock
- Max Speed: 19 mph
- Range: 38 miles
- Stand Over Height: 28″
- Frame Size: 19″
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- LCD: Trip Distance, battery level, power, and speed
- Single Speed
- Fully adjustable front brake logan HD-E500 2 piston hydraulic 180mm
- Saddle: Tektro Seat
- Left handle bar controls for electric motor
- Right handle bar for pedal gears with thumb throttle for electric
- Fully adjustable rear brake logan HD-E500 2 piston Hydraulic 180mm
- Kenda Krusade 26in x 4.0in fat tire with doubl wall 800mm rims